On November 5th I will fly from DIA for 13 days in Germany. This is my itinerary:
- November 6: Arrive at FRA. Travel by train to Treis-Karden on the Mosel near Cochem.
- November 7-9: Explore Mosel - Treis-Karden, Cochem, Zell, Bernkastel-Kues. Taste some wine.
- November 10: Travel by train, with 2 hr stopover in Köln, to Braunlage in the Harz.
- November 11-14: Stay at Altes Forsthaus in Braunlage. Explore the Harz region - Goslar, Wernigerode, the Brocken.
- November 15: Travel by train to Bad Herrenalb in the No. Black Forest.
- November 16-17: Explore Black Forest - Calw, Bad Liebenzell
- November 18: Travel to Mainz.
- November 19: Return to FRA for flight to Denver.
|Treis-Karden on the Mosel||Altes Forsthaus in Braunlage in the Harz||Bad Herrenalb in the Black Forest|
My report of the trip starts here with Week one.